Advertisement

Building a Better SAO - What Makes a Good Fake Game?

Building a Better SAO - What Makes a Good Fake Game? I've long complained about SAO's poor use of its fiction game setting. But what does a GOOD fake game look like? This season's Bofuri and Infinite Dendrogram provide two GREAT examples.
Watch my original video about the design of SAO:

Support me on Patreon:

Subscribe to Mother's Basement for anime and gaming videos every week:

Validate me!

Follow me on twitter:
Also on facebook:
And check out my Steam Curator page:
and the new Mother's Basement Subreddit:

In the depths of his Mother's Basement, Geoff Thew creates videos analyzing the storytelling techniques of anime and video games. He has been named the number one Worst YouTube Anime Reviewer by The Top Tens.

Mother's Basement,Anime,Anime Analysis,game design,SAO,sword art online,Bofuri,bofuri i don't want to get hurt so ill max out my defense,Infinite dendrogram,Log Horizon,SAO MMO,video game anime,isekai,sao is a bad game,writing tips,game design analysis,vrmmorpg,VRMMO anime,Darwin's game,winter 2020 anime,moe,cute girls doing cute things,MMO Design,worldbuilding,sao film theory,isekai anime,anime 2020,better SAO,fake video game,Made in abyss,game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments