Advertisement

EXTREME Declutter and CLEAN WITH ME | Minimalist CLOSET MAKEOVER

EXTREME Declutter and CLEAN WITH ME  | Minimalist CLOSET MAKEOVER EXTREME Declutter and CLEAN WITH ME | Minimalist Makeover MAKEOVER
Today, I am going to show you my closet and how bad it is before we completely gut it of everything and start fresh. I am going to follow a form of the Konmari method to determine what is going to start or go and start minimizing my wardrobe. Everything that I am not keeping will be either given away to friends or family and the rest will be listed on my Poshmark if you are interested in checking it out. This video is also a collaboration with a sweet friend of mine, Lynn White and she is doing a whole house clean with me you have to check out. Link below to her video!

Lynn's Whole House Clean With Me -

My Poshmark! -
Myka's Instagram - @MykaStauffer

Stauffer Life Instagram - @TheStaufferlife

My Website! -



Amazon Links To Products Mentioned:
Clothing Folder -
Shirt Stackers -
Sun and earth Cleaner -
Connoisseurs Diamond Dazzle Stik -
LG Cordzero A9 Cordless Stick Vacuum -
Seventh Generation Glass Cleaner -

Join Our Family Channels and Subscribe!

The Stauffer Life -

Myka Stauffer -

Stauffer Garage -



Cleaning Motivation Videos -

Kitchen Organization Ideas -

Organization Videos -

Konmari Playlist! -
Home Decor Videos -

All Of My Pregnancy Videos:


BUSINESS INQUIRIES & PACKAGES: email in my "About" section



My Mailing Address:

Myka Stauffer

PO Box 1052

715 Shawan Falls Dr

Dublin, OH 43017



THANK YOU to every single one of you for being so supportive and watching my channel, it means more than you will ever know! I truly feel like you are part of my family and for this Im so grateful! As a SAHM stay at home mom, I try to share with you my tips and suggestions to slay your day as a busy mom and homemaker. Like and SUBSCRIBE for more ♡



DISCLAIMER: I provide my videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. I am not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in my videos.

closet organization,closet declutter,organize with me,organizing my closet,declutter,clean with me,organize,konmari method,konmari,sahm,decluttering,myka stauffer,minimize,minimalist,cleaning,closet transformation,organization ideas,homemaker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments