Advertisement

guy finds BABIES INSIDE OF JARS under Florida crawlspace

guy finds BABIES INSIDE OF JARS under Florida crawlspace A redditor told a crazy story yesterday about finding a bunch of babies inside of jars underneath a Florida home's crawlspace, but is he telling the truth?

I'm streaming:
Original post:
article about the incident:

MY VLOG CHANNEL:
MY GAMING CHANNEL:
Merch:
Pledge to me on patreon:
Check out the Discord:
Follow me on Twitter:
Donate to me on paypal:
Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Instagram:

MY PC SPONSOR:

My specs:
I9-9980XE
2080TI
64 gb ram

Wanna send me something? I no longer have a PO box, just send it to my skate shop!
227 main st
Fort Mill, SC
29715

donut,operator,redditor,reddit,scary,stories,baby,jars,crawlspace,reddit stories,reddit stories scary,reddit story,ask reddit,best of reddit,r/,story,wtf,crime,real crime,crime stories,askreddit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments