Advertisement

Landscape Photography Anglesey | A photographers paradise | Working hard for a Photograph...

Landscape Photography Anglesey | A photographers paradise | Working hard for a Photograph... Landscape Photography Anglesey, it really is a Photographers paradise but I was tested again and put on trial to get any type of image. I really had to work for my landscape photography images and compostions in conditions like this which proved very difficult!

Heading out early Friday morning to meet my friend David Griffiths for a day of photography, all tho it did become more of a social day. Always great to spend time with David putting the photography world to right! You can't go wrong when you nip for a pot of tea and a burger! Take a look at David's website and don't forget to subscribe to his wonderful YouTube channel.

➡️ David's Website:
➡️ David's Channel:

If you are interested in joining me for a day of photography head over to my website and book yourself a workshop:

➡️

Also please consider supporting me and get your hands on some of my Mali Merch here:

➡️

All the equipment I use and details on my photography available here:

➡️

Thank you for taking the time to watch, and until next time...
IT'S HAPPENING!
Sithee...

#Landscapephotography #Anglesey #Maliphotography

OH Don't forget to join me on my website and all my social media channels.

FOLLOW, LIKE & SUBSCRIBE

➡️
➡️
➡️
➡️
➡️
➡️

Feel free to drop me a message and have a chat.
All images © Mali Photography
Music available from Epidemic sound:
➡️

Landscape Photography,Landscape Photography tutorials,Landscape Photography learning,NiSi Filters,NiSi UK,Nikon,Nikon D750,Adventure,Mali Photography,Coastal,Anglesey,Dramatic Weather,Workshops,Mali Photography Workshops,Pen Mon,Lighthouse,Wales,Welsh Dragon,Snowdonia,Paradise,Photography Workshops,Spondecking,Benro,Benro Mach 3,Landscape Photography Wales,D Griff Photo,Anglesey Pen Mon,Menai,Thomas Heaton,Fototripper,Nick Page,3 stop,6 stop,ND Filters,

Post a Comment

0 Comments