Advertisement

My 5 YEAR Vocal TRANSFORMATION!! The difference is HUGE!

My 5 YEAR Vocal TRANSFORMATION!! The difference is HUGE! It's been 5 years since my first vocal cover! Here's my transformation from a cringe bedroom singer, to a decent performing lead singer. I give some tips of things to think about and keep in mind for your own vocals! Still much to learn and improve but the difference is crazy good!

Skip to 22:54 for the full one take cover!

Leave a like and subscribe if you enjoyed! More video content like this is coming! I had so much fun making this one!

music,musicians,vocal,singer,singing,singing transformation,vocal lesson,vocal lessons,singing lesson,challenge,challenges,vocal challenge,singing challenge,self improvement,good charlotte,suicide prevention,cover,cringe covers,cringe cover,bad cover,bad covers,cringe video,cringe,try not to cringe,analysing,youtube music,trending,youtube trending,commentary,game grumps,funny,funny video,funny videos,pop punk,punk rock,metal,how to sing,vocal coach,

Post a Comment

0 Comments