Advertisement

My Eye Surgery Experience - Severe Discomfort |Lasik vs PRK

My Eye Surgery Experience - Severe Discomfort |Lasik vs PRK My experience geeting eye laser surgery. PRK VS Lasik. I got PRK surgery. I did experience sever discomfort the first few day. I wish I had done Lasik but I trust my Dr. knows what was best for me. Please let me know I you have any questions and I will give you guys an update in a few weeks.


Tips if you get PRK:
Plan on not working for one week
You won't be able to drive for 1 weeks
Bring tissues
Buy face wipes
Ask Dr. for the right medication to be relaxed, less uncomfortable at home. Don't plan on being on your computer or phone. You will be sensitive to light.
Value your Dr.'s opinion but if you have a choice, I would choose Lasik.
Do not let anyones experience or opinion stop you from doing what you want.

Lasik,PRK,Lasik vs PRK,photorefractive keratectomy,Eye laser surgery,Eye laser surgery at 40,differencess between PRK and L,My experience geeting eye laser surgery,Korina McReynolds,Korina Navarro,Korina Mc,Life after divorce,Eye surgery after divorce,Self-care,Taking care of my self after divorce,Single mom of 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments