Advertisement

Ookay || Fans like to relate to someone who’s real

Ookay || Fans like to relate to someone who’s real ***Originally aired 09/30/2015***

Catch the latest news and episodes on RebelRadio.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOSH: ...you said your mom taught you people are always watching because you know if you look on your social you definitely are, you seem to be pretty open, everything is not always put together.

OOKAY: Yea I mean I think people and fans like to relate to someone who’s real. Like to another… just… I mean yea it’s cool, it’s sometimes it’s necessary to have like that wall between like the fans and you don’t want to be too open just because you know it they’ll take advantage of that but for the most part I like to respond to a lot of tweets, I like to like talk to a lot of fans and like really put myself out there like even when our shows, like after my set I’ll just jump in the crowd and hang out with them. It’s fun you know? Some people are like oh nice show and just go to the green room and just like isolate themselves but I feel like it’s fun to party with them too cause if they see you having fun like they have a better time. So like those kinds of lil things they make the experience like live or on the Internet more fun for everybody.

CASS: What’s the weirdest situation you had where you’re like oh I put too much out there and now I’m like in a situation I can’t get out of?

OOKAY: When I leaked my own nudes. I’m just kidding. No, uh, I mean I don’t put too much out there. I think I put the right amount, I always think about what I say so, or I try too.

JOSH: So how did you come to that idea of how you want to interact with fans and how you’re going to use social media?

OOKAY: Because I’m a fan of other people too and I like to see them do that so I think I can just return the favor to my fans and do the same. You know? Like you know if I hit up you know I don’t know God, Kanye West or something and they hit me back up I would freak out. So I assume that’s how people want to respond like want that response from like their favorite artist like sometimes it’s me I don’t know. So, but I mean that’s a very humbling experience for people to say I’m their favorite artist. So that’s really cool. For me to be able to respond to them either on Instagram or on twitter or Facebook messages like yea I just like you know show them that you know I do it for them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Website:
Twitter:
iTunes:
Facebook:
Soundcloud:

Rebel Radio,Podcast,Rebel,Business,entrepreneurs,Ookay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments