Advertisement

Pokemon Sword and Shield! Shiny Raids at Lake of Outrage 6!!!!(Live Stream)

Pokemon Sword and Shield! Shiny Raids at Lake of Outrage 6!!!!(Live Stream) Put your switch name and IGN when asking to join. Failure to do so will get your entry deleted. Ask the mods for any other rules. my only rules for being on the list are no turn skipping and after I call your name, you have 1 minute to respond. both last request will get you push to the back of the line. no mercy! Once we get the G-Max, we're stopping there and just keeping Charizard.

Support the stream: Live Streaming myself playing Pokemon Sword, shiny hunting Wooloo. No end in sight. Will I prevail?

Friend code for english Sword playthrough SW-5668-5374-1207 IGN Andrew

Actually Im playing Kingdom Hearts 3, the dlc as well but thatll be a different stream.

Check out my new discord channel for all my followers.

Stream)

Post a Comment

0 Comments