Advertisement

STOP USING DEVACURL? Try These SAFE Curly Hair Products Instead!

STOP USING DEVACURL? Try These SAFE Curly Hair Products Instead! If you haven’t heard, Devacurl is in some MESS! No worries though, I’ve put together a list of curly hair products to save the day!

I’ll be breaking these products down into sub categories based on price point; $20+, $10-$20, and $10 or less.

All of these products are Silicone Free, Sulfate Free, and COCONUT OIL FREE!

----------- Higher Price Point ($20+)

AMIKA
For Cleansing & Conditioning: Nice Cream Cleansing Conditioner $22

My Go-To Wash & Go: Curl Corps Defining Creme & Gel $25 & $25

LIVING PROOF
For Cleansing & Conditioning: Restore Shampoo & Conditioner $29 + $29 + No Frizz Intense Moisture Mask $38

My Go-To Wash & Go:
Restore Leave In Conditioner $30
Color Care Whipped Glaze $29
Control Hairspray $27

BRIOGEO
For Cleansing & Conditioning: Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask $36

My Go-To Wash & Go:
Curl Charisma Leave-In Defining Creme $20
Curl Charisma Frizz Control Gel $20

BOUNCE CURL
My Go-To Wash & Go: Moisture Balance Leave In Conditioner $27 + Avocado & Rose Oil Clump & Define Cream $27

----------- Mid-Level Price Point ($10-$20)

THE MANE CHOICE
For Cleansing & Conditioning: Heavenly Halo Herbal Hair Tonic & Soy Milk Deep Hydration Shampoo $16 & Conditioner $16

My Go-To Wash & Go: Hair Type 4 Leaf Clover Leave-In Spray $14

STRANDS OF FAITH
For Cleansing & Conditioning: Non-Stripping Shampoo Bar $15

My Go-To Wash & Go: Styling Custard $20

----------- Low Price ($10 or Less)

MOKNOWSHAIR
For Cleansing & Conditioning: Scalp & Curl Clarifier Pre-Shampoo Treatment

My Go-To Wash & Go: Curl Styling Potion $11 + Curl Setting Gel $10

GIOVANNI
For Cleansing & Conditioning: Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner $8

My Go-To Wash & Go: Direct Leave In Conditioner $7

EMERGE
For Cleansing & Conditioning: It's Knot Happening Sulfate-Free Shampoo $7 + Smooth Mover Moisturizing Conditioner $7

My Go-To Wash & Go: My Mane BFF Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner $7

STAY CONNECTED WITH ME:

► w e b s i t e: WWW.JADEKENDLE.COM

► @Lipstickncurls on Twitter

► @LipsticknCurls on Instagram

----------------------------------------­¬------------------------------------
Commonly Asked Questions:
What do I use to edit film?:
Final Cut Pro X
What kind of Camera do I Use?
Nikon d5500
----------------------------------------­¬------------------------------------
B U S I N E S S:
Please feel free to contact my management at jade@gleamfutures.com for opportunities for us to work together :)
----------------------------------------­¬------------------------------------
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this video are honest and are based on my experience with this brand and/or products (s). I choose to share and highlight brands, products, and experiences on my platform that I enjoy. If this content is sponsored, it will be disclosed above.

LipsticknCurls,Jade Kendle,stop,using,devacurl,try,these,safe,curly,hair,products,curly hair routine,curly hair routine 2020,devacurl lawsuit,devacurl scandal,clean beauty,natural hair,silicone free,coconut oil free,sulfate free,sephora,hair care,hair products,curly must haves,wash n go,natural curls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments