Advertisement

The Podcast - A Discussion About Drug Use And How I Was Able To Turn My Life Around.

The Podcast - A Discussion About Drug Use And How I Was Able To Turn My Life Around. This week I had the opportunity to be on a podcast hosted by my brother Steve Giammona and we get into life and the humor behind growing up as well as parenthood, addiction, politics, relationships, our hobbies and a myriad of other topics that you may enjoy. Just as a disclaimer, there are discussions about some sensitive subjects as well as some coarse language that some may find offensive. If you're too sensitive and feel like that isn't something you'd prefer to watch then I advise you to not watch, but other than that, I hope you're able to sit back and listen and enjoy.

Patreon -
Instagram -
Facebook -
Twitter -

DIY,woodworking,woodturning,maker space,Petes shop makes,podcast,addiction,drug addiction,growing up,Steve giammona,parenthood,talking,interview,radio show,pod,Peter giammona,woodshop,making,family issues,therapy,therapist,homeless,drug addict,heroin,pills,religion,politics,uber,kids,relationships,drama,life,you know,like,news,Paul harper,kill horse,killhorse,partying,party,drugs,growing pains,boner,opium,poppies,na/aa,na,aa,12 step program,12 steps,goa,Ryan leone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments