Advertisement

Through injury and adversity Ben Husthwaite found new ways to move at clay pigeon shooting

Through injury and adversity Ben Husthwaite found new ways to move at clay pigeon shooting This video is from a few years ago, I snapped my bicep tendon on the Saturday playing rugby, had the op on the Wednesday and the surgeon said no shooting for 3 months. I called Thursday and said if I didn’t use my arm could I shoot ? He laughed and said yes. Friday I went to the British Open and took to the course one handed finishing on 97/120 and was over the moon. 2 things happened to me this day, one my respect for the disabled group and what they go through went through the roof so I taught them for free, second on videos I noticed some targets were easier due to me moving differently and the new me was born.

shooting

Post a Comment

0 Comments