Advertisement

Woodturning: Roman Inspired Hollow Form

Woodturning: Roman Inspired Hollow Form Today's project is inspired from Roman pottery. I've never tried making a vase before and I had these 5" x 5" x 5" blocks of semi-dried cherry so I thought....what the heck! I'm very happy with how this came out and I will be making more hollow forms in the near future.

I hope you enjoy this video. Please let me know if there is a project you'd like to see me make and I will do my best to do it. Thank you for all the support you have shown me and the channel!

Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Ack's Abrasive & Polishing Paste

Use WOLF10 at checkout to get 10% off your order

Starbond

Use WOLF10 at checkout to get 10% off your order

Materials used (affiliate):
Acks Abrasive Sanding Paste & Polish:
Mylands Cellulose Sanding Sealer:
Mylands Friction Polish:

Tools used (affiliate):
Jet 1221VS Lathe:
Nova 48202 G3 Wood Turning Chuck:
Easy Wood Tools Hollowing Combo Set:
1/2" Bowl Gouge:
1" Standard Skew Chisel:
3/4" Round Nose Negative Rake Scraper:
1" Roughing Gouge:
60 Degree Live Center:

SUBSCRIBE:

Please leave a comment if there are any questions you have.

You can also find me here:
website:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Email: edlparker3@gmail.com

Ed Parker
P.O Box 1893
Queen Creek, AZ 85142

woodturning,woodworking,wood,lathe,woodturning projects,woodworking projects,wooden vase,how to make a hollow form,how to turn a hollow form,hollow form,woodturning tools,how to make a wood vase,from log to vase,small hollow form,woodturning techniques,hollowing on a lathe,Jet lathe,DIY vase,wood vase,wood projects,acks abrasive paste,wolf ridge woodworking,cherry wood,woodturning vase,woodturning a vase,woodturning vase shapes,turning a hollow form,

Post a Comment

0 Comments