Advertisement

2 Days Solo Camping | Wildlife photography | Meditation To Clear My Mind

2 Days Solo Camping | Wildlife photography | Meditation To Clear My Mind Behind The Scenes / Gallery:

Throughout the years, I have been craving to share my trips and
adventures with the outside world. A photograph may tell a story, but not everyone can read an image.
Therefore I have rigged up several different cameras, that'll follow me and serve me on my trips, in order
to memorize the great moments, that may not be caught within the photograph.
Photographing nowadays means everything to me and I wish to inspire folks, to live their dream and DO WHAT THEY LOVE.
I've figured out a way to live my dream, by becoming a Padi Dive Instructor, so I can give people experiences THEY'LL NEVER FORGET AND TRAVEL THE WORLD.

I'm Emil Poulsen - A 18 year old, wildlife photographer and underwater filmmaker.

Thanks for passing by.
I really hope to see you in the next video.

-----------------
GEAR LIST...
-----------------

Photography:

- Nikon D800e
- Tamron 150-600mm
- Nikon Kit lens/ 18-55mm
- Yongnuo 50mm
- Andoer 10kg Tripod
- Andoer Gold Tripod
- Lowerpro Photo Bag
- Cheap Amazon Gilisuit / 3D Leaf Camouflage Suit


Vlogging:
- Dead Cat Mic Cover
- Panasonic Lumix G7
- Sony RX100 iv
- 2x Gopro hero 4
- 2x Gopro hero 3
- Gorilla tripod
- Røde Shotgun Microphone
- Hama Tripod


Underwater Photography/videography:
- Sony Rx100 iv
- Meikon UW Housing
- Subsee 10+ Macro lens
- KitDive Dome port
- Knog Qudos UW light
- Gorilla Tripod
--------------------------

Clear

Post a Comment

0 Comments