Advertisement

911 EMERGENCY MESSAGE!!! (Pay attention Divine Feminine, Union depends on you)

911 EMERGENCY MESSAGE!!! (Pay attention Divine Feminine,  Union depends on you) There will be a heart to heart conversation between the Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine. Divine Feminine, pay attention to your responses and actions...this conversation depends on your Union or More Delays...

Please pay for Personal Readings using the link below.

twindflamed.square.site
Time Limits remain the same.
**** $35 for 7-day delivery.
**** $55 for Emergency Same Day Delivery (Video Recording delivered by 10 pm same day)
**** $65 for Emergency Same-Day Delivery (Phone Reading - 30 Mins, Delivered by 10 pm same day) AFTER PAYMENT PLEASE SEND EMAIL & I WILL SEND YOU THE PHONE NUMBER TO CALL.
You may contact me, at twindflamed@gmail.com

I can also send an invoice if you don't want to use the website. Just email me.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

You can purchase my New Oracle Deck (FORTUNES OF REALITY) through my website www.womanual.club or directly www.makeplayingcards.com/sell/twind-oracle

*** For Personal Readings - Please make your payment using twindflamed.square.site Send also both you and your person's names.

I hope this message will relate to someone and help by giving clarity on your twin flame journey. Please like, share and subscribe. Especially the divine masculines so we know you are out there.

Listen to my podcast on anchor.fm. As. (womanual) Find it on the iStore and Play Store. We discuss what’s happening in and around our Twin Flame Journey. You may also leave voice messages which I will add to an episode on Anchor.fm (womanual). You can also listen on:-

Spotify -

Breaker.audio -

Google Podcast -

Radio Public -

Stitcher -

You may also read my blog on womanual.club

Listen to my other videos and see if any will be of help to you on your twin flame journey. Thank you.

Disclaimer:- My readings are general and may not relate to everyone. They are for entertainment purposes only and please don’t make any life-changing events based on my readings. I am not a councellor, I give advice based on what I see and feel when I do my card readings and experiences.

Take these messages as a guide.

divine,divine masculine,divine feminine,love,relationship,tarot,tarot cards,tarot card readings,union,separation,twin d,dm,df,pick a card,pick a pile,readings,masculine,feminine,twins,twin flame,twin flames,soulmate,twin flame vs soulmate,what is a twin flame,how is a twin flame different from a soulmate,difference between a twin flame and a soulmate,soulmates,are we soulmates,are we soulmates or twin flames,myself inside someone else,one person two bodies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments