Advertisement

Angelina Jolie reveals two of her daughters have undergone surgery: 'Fighting to survive and heal is

Angelina Jolie reveals two of her daughters have undergone surgery: 'Fighting to survive and heal is Thanks for watching my video.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to the channel to receive the latest videos
Videos can use content-based copyright law contains reasonable use Fair Use (
For any copyright, please send me a message. Angelina Jolie revealed on Monday that two of her six children have had surgery this year.The 44-year-old Maleficent actress shared on Time that it was her eldest (Zahara, 15) daughter and one of her younger daughters (either Shiloh, 13, or Vivienne, 11) that were operated on, but she did not go into much detail other than that younger child had work done to her hip.And throughout the essay, the Oscar-winning actress stated that she was impressed by how the family came together during this time of pain though there was no mention of their father, her ex-husband Brad Pitt. The essay was shared on International Women's Day which fell on Sunday. 'I have spent the last two months in and out of surgeries with my eldest daughter and days ago watched her younger sister go under the knife for a hip surgery,' the humanitarian began her essay. 'They know that I am writing this, because I respect their privacy and we discussed it together and they encouraged me to write.'While Jolie never said what Zahara was going through and she did not explain why the younger daughter had hip surgery, she did suggest it was serious as she brought up they were fighting to 'survive.' Angelina said, 'They understand that going through medical challenges and fighting to survive and heal is something to be proud of.'And the daughter of Hollywood veteran Jon Voight said the children bonded: 'I have watched my daughters care for one another. My youngest daughter [Vivienne] studied the nurses with her sister, and then assisted the next time.'I saw how all my girls so easily stopped everything and put each other first, and felt the joy of being of service to those they love,' Angelina added. 'I also watched them their face fears with a resolute bravery,' added the star who can next be seen in the film Those Who Wish Me Dead. 'We all know that moment when no one else can help us, and all we can do is close our eyes and breathe. When only we can take the next step or breath through the pain, so we steady ourselves and do it,' she wrote.Jolie has bravely admitted to her own operations: a double mastectomy and having her ovaries removed as a preventative measure to ward off cancer. Angelina also has sons Knox, 11, Pax, 16, and Maddox, 18, and she brought them up too.The mother said: 'Their brothers were there for them, supportive and sweet. But on this International Women’s Day, writing from the hospital, I find myself focusing on my daughters for a moment, and all that I have learned from them and other young girls I have met around the world.' Jolie was last photographed in early January while on a shopping trip with her daughter Vivienne. The Salt actress then focused on the power of women which

dailymail,tvshowbiz,Brad Pitt,Angelina Jolie trump today news,today in news,fox news today,fox news,breaking news today,breaking news,usa today,usa today news,

Post a Comment

0 Comments