Advertisement

🏠BORED AT HOME | new playlists, being productive, & getting personal🥰

🏠BORED AT HOME | new playlists, being productive, & getting personal🥰 📷 Instagram:
🐥 Twitter:
📽 Main Channel:

⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤

Surprise! Uploading a bonus #joanday vlog because 1. I managed to get hella footage while being at home and 2. feeling thankful and I wanted to let you guys know asap.

To start off, yes, I stayed at home... again. You all know I love to explore Seoul, but ever since the corona virus, a lot of us have been staying indoors.

In this #vlog, I finally share TWO new spotify playlists:
- gr00vy k~vibes:
- strawberries & cigarettes:

Stopped by filmlog ( ) to get my film developed. Got a facial, went to the gym, cleaned my office room, bought some masks, and got a lil personal.

I can't believe we hit 400K on this channel.
Thank YOU for the support and making this happen💋

- - - - - - - - - ­- - - - - - - - -

Before anyone asks, link to my stendig CALENDAR:

Red Pajama set is from Reformation:

⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Video Edits by Joan Kim @joankeem


Music by
- Luxid / Snooze:
- Luxid / 하 진짜 어떻게 먹고 살아야 될지 인생이 막막하다
- VALNTN / Mona Lisa (Acoustic Version):
- Luxid / While we walk across the crosswalk
- Peter Fenn / Like Crzy:

Camera & Equipment
- Canon G7X Mark iii:
- Canon Vixia mini X:

FTC. This video is NOT sponsored.

조은,조은데이,Joan Kim,joanday,joankeem,Daily Vlog,A Day in My Life,Seoul Vlog,Korea Vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments