Advertisement

cleaning out my ENTIRE closet !! (& reorganizing it)

cleaning out my ENTIRE closet !! (& reorganizing it) hello everyone !! as u know, i am a clothing addict, but i am also an organizing addict. therefore, this is literally a reincarnation of me in video form. watch me go through my closet, get rid of a FRICK ton of clothes & reorganize my closet !! thank u for watching and i luv u so much xx

M Y O U T F I T
- black cropped top:
- white bralette:
- similar zipup hoodie:
- similar leggings:

M Y F A V E P R O D U C T S
- thayers toner:
- face tan water:
- maybelline mascara:
- scrunchies:
- fave purse:
- fave leggings:

S T A L K M E !
-instagram:
-twitter:
-snapchat: sadiealdis11
-pinterest:
-spotify:

F A Q
how old are you?
:) 17
where do you live?
:) canada
what's that thing on your arm?
:) it's a continuous glucose monitor (i have type 1 diabetes)
editing software?
:) final cut pro x
camera?
:) canon 80d

B U S I N E S S I N Q U I R I E S :
maddy@besocialgroup.com

woah u’ve made it all the way down here ily

cleaning out my entire closet,cleaning out my closet,purging my closet,closet cleanout 2020,extreme closet cleanout 2020,organizing my closet,spring clean my closet,clean my closet with me 2020,clean out my closet with me,purge my closet with me,sadie aldis closet tour,sadie aldis cleaning closet,sadie aldis,closet,spring clean,spring cleaning 2020,2020,closet organization,closet organization for small closets,

Post a Comment

0 Comments