Advertisement

Coronavirus - It’s Deadlier Than You Thought

Coronavirus - It’s Deadlier Than You Thought Here's the latest BREAKING NEWS update on the Coronavirus. It's definitely gonna kill you. The only way to protect yourself from COVID-19 is to buy a casket now. Stay tuned for all the latest sensationalized updates about the Corona Virus.
Subscribe to my channel for MORE! New videos every week!:

*For Comedy Show schedule and tickets:
-My NEW Awakened Shirts are available! Claim yours here:

Click Here to join my PATREON -
---- Want to be the first to see my new videos with 24 hour early access? Just click this to receive the alerts! -

Listen and Subscribe to my NEW Podcast here:

It's also available everywhere else you get podcasts. Just search and subscribe to "Awaken With JP Sears Show"

-Order my new book at:

Connect with me at:




spirituality,jp sears,ultra spiritual life,coronavirus,coronavirus update,coronavirus news,coronavirus usa,covid-19,coronavirus outbreak,pandemic,current events,latest news,awaken with jp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments