Advertisement

DAWN OF STREAMING – The Batman, The Flash, #ReleaseTheSnyderCut and Staying Indoors with HBOMax

DAWN OF STREAMING – The Batman, The Flash, #ReleaseTheSnyderCut and Staying Indoors with HBOMax Check Out My Ping Pong Flix AMAZON Store --

Welcome back to Ping Pong Flix, my name is Chris Wong-Swenson
Discussing, reporting, and speculating on the most anticipated DCEU, Monsterverse/Kaiju, and Power Ranger films daily!

DAWN OF STREAMING – The Batman, The Flash, #ReleaseTheSnyderCut and HBOMax

Episode 504 - 3/11/2020
On Today's Show, I discuss the following topics –

Elliot Warren joins Matt Reeves The Batman

The Flash rumor has Female Mirror Master and Female Reverse Flash

Sean O’Connell starts social media accounts for his #ReleaseTheSnyderCut Book due out early 2021

Did AT&T actually respond to a Snyder Cut tweet?

Zack Snyder’s Justice League additional photography discussions –



Amidst the corona pandemic, we could see a rise in streaming services as people are staying indoors.

Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on LinkedIn:
Follow my YouTube channel at:

Listen to me on Podbean at:

Listen to me on Spotify at:

Support me on Patreon:

You can send me mail to:

Chris Wong-Swenson
PO Box 11618
Honolulu, HI 96828

Intro/Outro -- "Epic Song" by Box Cat Games

-------------------------------------------
Intro/Outro Music by 95TurboSol – Final Stand:
Music provided by Royalty Free Music:
Music used: For You King by Ender Güney
Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
-------------------------------------------

SUBSCRIBE TO THE PING PONG FLIX YOUTUBE CHANNEL AT WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/C/PINGPONGFLIX

ping pong flix,pingpongflix,chris wong swenson,dceu,dc movies,dc films,snyder cut,zack snyder's justice league,#releasethesnydercut,the batman,matt reeves the batman,cinemacon cancelled,hbomax,streaming services,netflix,the flash,flash rumors,pandemic,corona,zack snyder,martian manhunter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments