Advertisement

HARRY & MEGHAN CLAIM THEY ARE NOW BIGGER THAN THE ROYAL FAMILY.

HARRY & MEGHAN CLAIM THEY ARE NOW BIGGER THAN THE ROYAL FAMILY. Harry & Meghan are not going to cousin Beatrice's wedding because they are "Bigger' than the Royal Family it was alleged.

Disclaimer: All material in my videos is found in the public domain and is for entertainment/discussion only. It complies with the US fair use and UK fair dealings guidelines. I sometimes voice my opinion which might be wrong. I DO allow fair critique of people in professional roles ie: the British Royal Family BUT will not allow any form of racism, body shaming or pack mentality on this channel. I also will not allow rudeness to each other in the comments. ALL comments should be respectful to each other - I don't tolerate rudeness and bullying and the perpetrators will be blocked, reported and their comments deleted. Please note: Although I might not always reply due to time difference - I DO try to read ALL comments (however long it takes) 🌸😊

prince harry,Meghan markle,megxit,queen elizabeth,royals,royal family,billionaires,trillions,dollars,money,diamonds,jewells,gold,tiara,crown,jewellery,

Post a Comment

0 Comments