Advertisement

How to cultivate an Anti Coronavirus Mindset

How to cultivate an Anti Coronavirus Mindset Unfortunately a lot of people around the globe are affect by the Coronavirus outbreak. Fear and anxiety is the result. I don't believe that this is going to help us to face the crisis. I rather propose that we are trying to cultivate a so called 'Anti Coronavirus Mindset'. In this video I share 5 simple methods that you can apply to better cope with the situation.

#anticoronavirusmindset


Connect with me online:













Learn more about my initiative My Survival Story:


martin inderbitzin,pancreatic cancer survivor,mindset,mindsetting,neuroscience,how to cope with coronavirus,coronavirus,resilience,how to cope with corona,emotions,how to cope with stress,how to change your mindset,

Post a Comment

0 Comments