Advertisement

I play a whole bunch of memes on a piano at a Talent Show!

I play a whole bunch of memes on a piano at a Talent Show! Ah yes, a new school... a new talent show!
I am a very shy person and I have stage fright and I could barely breathe or see out of the sans mask so lets just say this wasn't easy๐Ÿ˜ฌ
For those wondering if I won the Talent Show? There is no winner, just pointing that out.
I'm sorry there was no trumpet player this time! My friend that did it last time moved it Switzerland, he's probably coming back soon...

๐Ÿ‘Don't forget to Like and Subscribe for more cRiNge like this!๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’–And Thank you all for the support!๐Ÿ’–

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The songs I played included:

Gravity Falls Theme - by Brad Breek

The Office Theme - by Jay Ferguson

Megalovania - by Toby Fox

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discord Server:

Instagram:

Twitter:

Show!

Post a Comment

0 Comments