Advertisement

I spawned 1,000,000 Mineshafts in Minecraft UHC

I spawned 1,000,000 Mineshafts in Minecraft UHC Today I played a Minecraft UHC where I spawned 1,000,000 OP Mineshafts all over the world! Like always I definitely overdid it and made the mine shafts have too much intentional lucky loot + books, BUT it's a million mine shafts so you have to make things interesting! Be sure to let me know any special structures you guys want me to do next!

Edited by:

Get my badlion cape + bandana!
-
- USE CODE: xnestorio

Texture Pack: fruitberries 1.14.4

My Socials!
- Twitter:
- Twitch:
- Discord: discord.gg/xnestorio
- Server IP: xnestor.io (1.14.4)

Buy My Merch!
-

#Minecraft #UHC

xNestorio,Minecraft,UHC,minecraft uhc,minecraft uhc but,1 million end cities,one million end cities,UHC Minecraft,minecraft 1000000,minecraft million,minecraft but,1000000 structures,op uhc,nestorio,nestorio uhc,infinite structures,end city minecraft uhc,1 million water temples,1 million temples,i spawned 1000,randomizer uhc,1 million mineshafts,i spawned 1 million mineshafts in minecraft uhc,1 million mineshafts minecraft uhc,xnestorio 1 million,

Post a Comment

0 Comments