Advertisement

I TOURED A 50 MILLION DOLLAR MANSION

I TOURED A 50 MILLION DOLLAR MANSION In today's episode Kohl spills some serious tea on someone and we also tour a 50 million dollar mansion!

Watch Episode ONE here:

Check out my merch: beverlyhillsbrat.club

Follow Me: Nicolette Gray:
My Vlog Channel:


Here's more info on the house in the video!
Enes Yilmazer
Instagram: @EnesYilmazerLA
My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/enesyilmazer

Enzo Fiero
Instagram: @enzoenterprises

House address: 10350 Wyton Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90024
7 bedrooms & 12 baths - 18,000 sq feet
Listing Price: $49,500,000

Follow my Roommates on Instagram!
Christian Guiton:
Valentino:
Kohl:
Leigh-Ann
Nikki:


Welcome to my channel! My name is Nicolette Gray, aka the Beverly Hills Brat. You may know me from my luxury shopping hauls, reality show videos, and my lifestyle living in Beverly Hills! I upload every Sunday & Wednesday

nicolette,gray,nicolette gray,beverly hills brat,beverly,hills,brat,dr phil,nicolette gray vlogs,i toured a 50 million dollar mansion,beverly hills house tour,beverly hills mansion tour,50 million dollar house,new house,house tour,dr phil rich girl,rich kids of beverly hills,reality show,the roommates of beverly hills,

Post a Comment

0 Comments