Advertisement

i was pregnant, and i had a miscarriage

i was pregnant, and i had a miscarriage In my first trimester of pregnancy, I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks and lost the baby. Trying to conceive with PCOS had been a journey, and we want to have a baby so bad. But this is our miscarriage story, trying to make sense of losing my first baby.

Subscribe Here!
Check out my Top Videos!

Follow Me//

Vlog Channel
Podcast Channel
Twitter
Instagram

I HAVE MERCH!

This video was edited by Sierra Schultzzie

Shop My Equipment//

CANON 70D
CANON SL1
SIGMA LENSE
MICROPHONE:
AUDIO RECORDER:
VLOG TRIPOD:
VLOG CAMERA:

#SierraSchultzzie

About Sierra Schultzzie
Hey! My name is Sierra Schultzzie and I make weekly videos about midsize and plus size fashion, try on hauls, brutally honest reviews, recreating celebrity photos, style swaps, body positivity and more!

I was pregnant, and I had a miscarriage


Sierra Schultzzie

sierra schultzzie,sierra schultzie,midsize,body positivity,pregnant,pregnancy,pregnancy announcement,first pregnancy,pregnancy vlog,miscarriage,miscarriage story,pcos,pcos pregnancy,ttc,trying to concieve,first trimester,first trimester pregnancy,baby,having a baby,first baby,

Post a Comment

0 Comments