Advertisement

If You Can Do this Stretch then You Can Do A Backflip

If You Can Do this Stretch then You Can Do A Backflip Learning this secret stretch and then turning it into a back flip. Remember to take your time! Just because you can does not mean you should. Practice safely at your own risk and pace.

Let me know if you liked this video!

[My Bodyweight Training Programs] -

[My Instagram] -

My Equipment:

[My Camera] -
[My Lens Wide] -
[My Lens Narrow] -
[My Trampoline] -

Help support my content! Get access to members only live streams!



[Super Patrons]

Clark R.
Gavin D.
Dave B.
Jamie M.
Killabees
Simon T.
Jonathan C.
Bennet K.
David K.
Ken
Kevin J.

backflip tutorial,best backflip tutorial,how to do a backflip,how to trick yourself into doing a backflip,how to do a backflip fast,learn backflip in only 5 minutes,how to do a back flip,back flip tutorial,how to do a backtuck,back tuck,

Post a Comment

0 Comments