Advertisement

I’M PREGNANT! + How We Found Out!

I’M PREGNANT! + How We Found Out! Pregnancy Announcement!
Story time of how we found out we were expecting
We are so grateful for God's incredible blessing and can't wait to bring you all on this journey!

Vlog: The moment we found out we were pregnant!

What I'm Wearing:
Hijab:
Pink floral dress:
Necklaces:
big:
small:

Shop my room decor:

Follow Me!

Instagram:
Facebook:
Blog:
Business Email: withloveleenablog@gmail.com
Follow me in the Liketoknow.it app to shop my Instagram!

FTC: This video is not sponsored. All thoughts and opinions are my own as always. Links above are affiliate.

withloveleena,pregnancy announcement,I'm pregnant,pregnant,pregnancy,pregnancy announcement video,how I found out I was pregnant,how I found out,how we found out,how we found out I was pregnant,finding out I'm pregnant,we are expecting,leena,with love leena,

Post a Comment

0 Comments