Advertisement

Intro contest!!! (Read Pinned comment and description!)

Intro contest!!! (Read Pinned comment and description!) ☆Rules and everything you need to know:

You can send the intro on my instagram @mara._.cryss or post it on youtube with the hashtag #cookietoastintrocontest

Deadline is March 12

Please do not steal from others


Prizes:
1st place: Shotout and an edit
2nd place: shotout
3rd place: an edit
. .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . ..

♡Apps Used:
•Gacha Life
•Kinemaster

. .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . ..

☆Other Info:

♡Requests : Open
♡Collabs: Closed
♡Art Trade: Closed

. .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . ..

☆ Q&A (Question and Answer)

♡How do you tween/animate so good?
♡With skills qwq

♡Where do you live?
♡I live in Romania

♡How old are you?
♡I'm 11 years old

♡What grade are you in?
♡I'm in 5th grade

. .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . ..

☆My Social Media :

☆Instagram


☆TikTok
@cookie_box.exe

That is my only social media. If you see me on any other social media except what I said, that's not me.

. .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . ..

Thanks for watching! I really appreciate all the suport from youuu qwq

Subscriber count:
373💙

. .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . ..

description!)

Post a Comment

0 Comments