Advertisement

Lord, help me to accomplish my 2020 goals! | Part 1

Lord, help me to accomplish my 2020 goals! | Part 1 I’ve realized that I can’t make resolutions on my own, because by March I’ve my lost momentum and before you know it the year has flown by, the holidays have and came and gone, and the new year has begun! And I’ll be stuck with the SAME goals that I haven’t accomplished yet! Well this year I said NO MORE! I gotta make some changes and if I want some different results, I gotta be willing to try a different route! I felt like what other greater way but to rely on God and seek His will in the area of me accomplishing my 2020 goals!

In this video I’ll be covering some strategies I’ve formed to help me identify my goals for this year! These steps as blessed me a lot and have no doubt that it’ll bless you too!!! So make sure you have your notes ready....ENJOY!!! 🙌🏾👊🏾💪🏾

goals!

Post a Comment

0 Comments