Advertisement

Maintaining My Twist Out For 4 Days | My Life Vlog | Type 4 Hair

Maintaining My Twist Out For 4 Days | My Life Vlog | Type 4 Hair You can listen to my podcast Re-Written by clicking this link:

Hey loves!

I decided to answer one of my most asked questions in this week’s video, how I maintain my twist outs overnight! For those of you who’ve been following my channel for some time now, you know I’m a pretty low maintenance natural. Even when it comes to my nighttime hair routine. So, in this video, I’m giving you an inside at how I keep my hair over the course of four days. I hope you enjoy!

Products Featured:

- Hollywood Silk Solution Silk Pillowcase in Pink:
- Evolve Exotics Sunset Satin Bonnet - Orange:
- Naturalicious Divine Shine Moisture Lock + Frizz Fighter:
- Camille Rose Coconut Water Leave-In Detangling Hair Treatment:
- Carol’s Daughter Coco Crème Coil Enhancing Moisture Butter:

Follow me!

Instagram.com/aishabeau
Twitter.com/aishabeau
Facebook.com/aishabeau

For more beauty tips visit AishaBeau.com

Twist Out,natural hair,twist out maintenance,twist out night maintenance,how to maintain twist out at night,maintaining twist out at night,natural hair night care,natural hair night time,natural hair night routines,type 4 natural hair night routines,type 4 hair,how to maintain type 4 hair,twist out tutorial,long lasting twist out,aisha beau,sleeping with natural hair,preserving natural hair at night,4a,4b,4c,

Post a Comment

0 Comments