Advertisement

“Nevertheless She Persisted” Decals cut with Smart Vinyl and Cricut Joy

“Nevertheless She Persisted” Decals cut with Smart Vinyl and Cricut Joy Happy International Women’s Day, my friends!

To celebrate women everywhere and also acknowledge Senator Elizabeth Warren’s amazing run for POTUS, I am making “Nevertheless She Persisted” decals with some beautiful new Smart Vinyl and cut with my Cricut Joy!

🥰 Persist!! 🥰

I will post the project link when I am able so you can make your own!

The Cricut Joy, Smart Vinyl and all other Cricut products can be purchased using my link:

Orders over $50 (not including machines) will receive 10% off and free shipping by using the link and code MISSRITA201.

Did you know I have a YouTube channel?
You can find all my latest videos at:

Be sure to subscribe to my channel so you won’t miss a thing!

Thanks so much for coming today!

Remember to follow me and share one of my videos and/or page to be eligible for the March Essentials Giveaway!

Thanks for watching and we will see you again soon!

❤️ Rita

#cricutjoy

#cricutjoy #elizabethwarren

Elizabeth Warren,Nevertheless She Persisted,Cricut Joy,Cricut,Smart Vinyl,Cricut Vinyl,Vinyl Decals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments