Advertisement

POKÉMON WILL GO OUT OF STOCK!! - Pokémon Sword and Shield Trading #5 - Luigi’s Trading Streams

POKÉMON WILL GO OUT OF STOCK!! - Pokémon Sword and Shield Trading #5 - Luigi’s Trading Streams FRIEND CODE: 3767-9856-6378

FAVORITE NON COPYRIGHT MUSIC PLAYLIST:

Rules For Link Trading:
1. You can only get link traded once and you will get 2 Pokémon. Only accept the link code I put if I haven’t traded you yet or you won a number competition or something
2. Tell me your nickname in the game so I know it’s you I am trading with and not some random person
3. Make trades quick and easy so I can get to more people quicker
4. Make sure you know what Pokémon you want to get from me BEFORE the trade
5. Try only taking 1-2 minutes at max per trade
6. Don’t be specific about what Pokémon you want. Example: “I want a level 100 shiny celebi that has 6IV and has giga drain AND has Pokerus!
7. Don’t give me Pokémon that will evolve during the trade
8. Don’t give me eggs
9. Don’t give me Pokémon I am giving away
10. Some trades will take awhile, please have patience and wait your turn to get traded
11. Be grateful for what I gave you! A nice thank you after the trade would be nice!

Pokémon Being Given Away: Jirachi, Celebi, Reshiram, Cinccino, Virizion, Charizard, Necrozma, Marshadow, Solgaleo, Ditto, Eevee, Togekiss, Reuniclus, Meowstic (Male), Meowstic (Female), Mew, Sylveon, Pichu, Salazzle, Togedemaru, Lunala, Haxorus, Umbreon, Snorlax, Gyrados, Kommo-o, Kyurem, Dusclops, Zeraora, Zekrom, Terrakion, Cobalion, Mewtwo, Chandelure, Gardevior, Litten, Popillio, Rowlet, Silvally, Keldeo, Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Ponyta!

Even though I am feeling pretty icky today, I am going to triumph through and do a trading stream for you guys. I feel good enough to do that. It will be a normal length trading stream and that means 4 hours! Starting it a little earlier than usual so I can get some progress on my MC coaster and get some more sleep.

There’s also something I would like to bring up! I can’t giveaway any Galar region Pokémon atm since I clone my stuff from USUM and can’t transfer Pokémon from Galar to Alola. If any of you are willing to help me get a bunch of a shiny Pokémon in this game you would like me to giveaway, you are more than welcome too!

I also would like to mention that I start getting rid of the Pokémon that are not popular at all. If a Pokémon in this stream doesn’t get given away at all or at least only 1 time, then I will be getting rid of it. The new Pokémon i added in recently will be safe, but ones I transferred from USUM in the beginning of these giveaways, they will not be safe! So get some Pokémon you want before you may not be able to get them again anytime soon!

Don’t forget you can suggest music from the playlist in the description! I will play one music suggestion at a time and please be patient and wait for your music to play. I’m also sorry if I do miss any music suggestions just because there’s so many of you!

Reminder! You get 2 Pokémon in link trades and you may be able to get some later as well! I will probably do some surprise trading at some point as well (not very likely). Please be patient because some trades may take some time! I also will be accepting whatever fcs you guys send me some points throughout the stream and I might check out some league cards later!

I hope you guys will enjoy the fourth ever trading stream for Sword and Shield on my channel and like and subscribe for more awesome Pokémon videos in the future on my amazing channel of awesome content! :) Put on notifications to never miss a new video on my channel! :D

Streams

Post a Comment

0 Comments