Advertisement

Portal Vertical Wall Rentry Methods

Portal Vertical Wall Rentry Methods There are three main reentries involving vertical walls shown in this video:
Opposite Wall Reentry,
Same Wall Reentry,
Opposite Wall Rentry without shooting a portal

Crisper noticed this interesting trick in an OoB speedrun video. There are a few suprising things that come out of this method. There is definitely more testing that needs to be done.
Here is everything that I have done so far with the help of FluffyGMD.

Original Video:


Apologies for the length of this video and the scattered nature of the explaination. I am currently in the middle of a uni term with a lot of work that I find interesting but requires a lot of study time. I'm glad I at least made something to show you guys =D

Methods

Post a Comment

0 Comments