Advertisement

REUNITED AT LAST ! | Haven’t seen my WESTIE since last JUNE !๐Ÿ’–|

REUNITED AT LAST ! | Haven’t seen my WESTIE since last JUNE !๐Ÿ’–| I had to screen record again ๐Ÿฅบ!
You could see the excitement on my face, every since I have moved back we haven’t linked this was our first time since and I absolutely enjoyed it !
I hope you guys enjoyed ๐Ÿ’ !
First DIY: oversized shirt to oversized crop. -

Dentist TRIPPY trip (Vlog + new intro and outro )-

Almost got shot up ! (New Years vlog ) ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ†-

WE STAY IN TROUBLE! |Vlogmas day 21 | ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿฝ ๐ŸŽ„ -

๐Ÿ‘‹๐ŸพWAAASSUPPP GANGG ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ. SUBSCRIBE AND JOIN THE GANG !!!
Follow me on all my social media’s ⬇️:
Instagram:@1hopej
Snapchat: @hj_1804
Tik tok : @1hopej
Kerra’s social media’s ⬇️:
Instagram: @_.vibinwithkerra._
Snapchat : @km5076
Tik tok: @kerra.mingo
******Shop๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพ‍♀️******
Use my code “Hope16” for percentage off @shopglizzyglo ๐Ÿ’‹(it is a Instagram shop)
*i don’t own copyrights to any music *

!๐Ÿ’–|

Post a Comment

0 Comments