Advertisement

Secret Techniques of a Self-Taught Artist

Secret Techniques of a Self-Taught Artist Secret techniques of a self-taught artist. In this video, I will be showing you my end process for one of my typical art pieces. My best work is psychedelic art that fills the entire page with multiple illustrations and tiny patterns within those pictures. I like creating many "doors" to other dimensions in my art. Here I'm displaying how I draw micro designs once the entire page is filled with color. This is a great finishing touch because it makes the piece intricate and keeps the attention of the viewer. It makes them want to see more and take the time to process it. Also, adding lines over color is a huge plus because the black ink pops much more when it's drawn over a color that has already set in the paper.

kittys psychedelic art,secret techniques of artists,techniques of self-taught artists,secret art techniques,art techniques drawing,art techniques,self-taught artist techniques,

Post a Comment

0 Comments