Advertisement

Smile of that beautiful event|farewell gathering |2019.cuts.

Smile of that beautiful event|farewell gathering |2019.cuts. That event was far of me now when I look back ,melody voices and beautiful moves on the stage you guys performed still shaking my body and touching my ears constantly .
meaningful words you guys shared and expressed to all other students , still fresh and helping me to take my action for the coming things .
those many years we laughed together , those many days we smile with, nothing for others, but always something for us lasting.
the question we asked and the answers we got , nothing to others , but something for us.
those golden days we live together will hold us together forever and lasting .
life itself is something that not remains same at all , those we need to part from each and dues we need to find our other road to see the world differently , because world seems round to all of us, but not same color for all of us, we all do have other favorite color , to see that particular color we love and like , we must need to take different road to reached there .
my memories is full of you people , because I live more day with your guys than my relatives if I say .
life taught me so many till that event we shared together and still
many thing left there to learn till our last breath.
life is this much unexplainable and
beautiful as well .
thank you all to color my many days in year 2019.
my wish and my pray always with you guys wherever you reach...
this video it is all about that event we warm together, sorry some video I didn't got time to shot. I missed some beautiful somehow.
forgive me for this.
last request , like and share our video,.

shastri3rd,farewell,farewellin2019,cuts,cihts,varanasi,beautifulday,event,yangtsering,v.ofnature,

Post a Comment

0 Comments