Advertisement

TEST DAY 2!!! (GETTING UP TO SPEED)

TEST DAY 2!!! (GETTING UP TO SPEED) Test day 2 went down super well. I managed to test out different things are got way more comfy this time around. The weather was in our favour luckily and we had nice trail conditions to shred on. I hope you guys find this test video interesting and can relate to some feelings I get etc. Any questions please ask below and I will try get back to you. I really enjoy giving you all and insight to what I am trying out and giving you my thoughts as I go along. Be sure to give this a video a like and if you are not subscribed already then please do. I got some cool vids coming in the next couple weeks from an uplift at Ae Forest, a Practice and race vlog from the Tweedlove British Enduro round 1 and a test session art Fort William on the World Cup DH track!!! Stay tuned.

instagram: @lewbuchanan

lewis buchanan,lewis buchanan vlog,forbidden druid,innerleithen,go pro hero 8,adrenalin uplift,tweed valley,behind the scenes,enduro mtb,enduro world series,ews,testing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments