Advertisement

Tongues Forbidden 🚫 or Encouraged? 🟢 | Kenneth E Hagin

Tongues Forbidden 🚫 or Encouraged? 🟢 | Kenneth E Hagin Here’s an teaching excerpt from Kenneth E Hagin on Tongues.

The message title is called Tongues forbidden or encouraged?


Please subscribe to my channel if you enjoy content like this, It would mean very much to me and my family!

Para español visítanos aquí

Follow me on Instagram: @cgarcia8990
Follow me on Facebook: @AVloggerNamedChris

If this has blessed you, BECOME A PATRON & SHOW THE LOVE!

Holy Spirit,Spiritual Gifts,Gifts of the Spirit,Tongues,Tongues and Interpretation,speaking with other tongues,praying with other tongues,praying in the spirit,do not forbid speaking with tongues,1 Corinthians 12,1 Corinthians 14,Kenneth E Hagin,Brother Hagin,Kenneth Hagin,prophetic,Rhema,Bible teaching on tongues,tongues encouraged,unknown tongues,teaching,

Post a Comment

0 Comments