Advertisement

Use up your Junk and Scraps, Make some Junky Clusters? Easy embellishments for junk journals

Use up your Junk and Scraps,  Make some Junky Clusters? Easy embellishments for junk journals I decided that , in my frenzy to organize and purge my studio of "stuff", I would try to use some of it to make clusters again. I just wanted to share with you guys. Hope you might find some inspiration

My Etsy shop can be found here:


My email address is:
silveroranges@zoho.com

My Facebook Group, junk journal connections, is here:


My PayPal info:


Follow me on Instagram here:

junk journal,etsy seller,vintage junk journal,repurposed books,junk journal tutorial,what is a junk journal,farmhouse,vintage books,live sale,how to,collage,papercrafts,tutorial,collage tutorial,vintage style,grungy vintage,journal,repurposed,glue book,smashbook,art journal,workalong,ledger paper,vintage ledger,naked journals,flip through,

Post a Comment

0 Comments