Advertisement

What $1275 Could Get You in Washington, D.C. | Tips on Optimizing Small Living Space

What $1275 Could Get You in Washington, D.C. | Tips on Optimizing Small Living Space Hello! I was very excited to film this townhouse tour in my natural state: wearing my favorite PJs and no makeup! A HUGE thank you to my roommates, Jacob and Michelle, for helping record and generate ideas for this video! Hope you enjoy & feel free to skip around:

0:18 Jacob's room
0:54 Living room
1:12 Kitchen (forgot to highlight my toaster and blender, two of my most used and favorite things in the kitchen, but they'll get their time to shine soon)
1:49 Backyard
2:12 More downstairs
2:55 Upstairs (bathroom, empty room, Michelle's master bedroom)
4:01 Upstairs: my room
8:37 What I like about my small room
9:30 Breakdown of my rent
10:00 Why I chose this place in particular
12:13 Location
13:11 Tips & tricks on optimizing your living space

-

Hi there, I'm Jennifer Zhang! Born in China, raised in Los Angeles, attended college in Washington, D.C. & stayed here to work as a consultant postgrad. My videos will feature work, travel, personal finances, life in D.C., and more. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

contactjenniferzhang@gmail.com
@jenzhaang on Instagram

Space

Post a Comment

0 Comments