Advertisement

What is an Appraisal Contingency? How often do home appraisals come in low

What is an Appraisal Contingency?  How often do home appraisals come in low What is an Appraisal Contingency? How often do home appraisals come in low. In this video I will explain the ins and outs of the appraisal contingency for a buyer and a seller as well what if an appraisal comes in low for a buyer. What are the options for the both the buyer and the seller if appraisal comes in low and how to get to closing

I post videos every Wednesday. Be sure to subscribe!Q

Welcome to the Renton Wa Real Estate and Surrounding areas video Channel. You will find real estate tips and tricks for King county real estate and Pierce county real estate. I post new videos every Wednesday - Be sure to subscribe!

Hi! I am a full time real estate agent in Renton Washington and the surrounding ares. I have been helping buyers and sellers with real estate needs since 2003! I love my job! I have owned my own home, owned my own rental, owned a vacation property, flipped a house, built a house, and owned land. I have lived in the Greater Puget Sound Area my entire life and love it here. I do videos about all things real estate - Selling a home, buying a home, market updates, community information, tips and myths.

When I am not doing real estate - I love being an Auntie. I also have 2 adorable crazy cats. I love to garden, travel, camp, be on the water and just enjoy the sunshine and outside.

Need Help buying or selling a home: Fill out this form and I will get right back to you.


L E T ' S B E F R I E N D S !
W E B S I T E ➳ karenjacksonrealestate.com
F A C E B O O K ➳
I N S T A G R A M ➳
I am so grateful for all you subscribers thank you so much for watching!

whatisanappraisalcontingency,what if appraisal comes in low for buyer,appraisalcontingency,appraisal came in lower than purchase price,king county real estate,renton real estate,renton realtor,lowappraisal,how often do home appraisals come in low,renton homes for sale,renton real estate agent,King county real estate agent,King county realtor,renton,rentonissaquahschooldistrict,karenjackson,actionjacksonre,karenjacksonrealestate,

Post a Comment

0 Comments