Advertisement

DJ tips and tricks: Top 4 ways for New DJs to discover music 2020

DJ tips and tricks: Top 4 ways for New DJs to discover music 2020 On todays show I talk about my top 4 ways that I use all the time to find new music and think outside of the box for preparing playlists for my DJ sets. If you can't sit through the video my list is soundcloud, spotify, youtube, and shazam.

★ Please leave a like if you enjoyed and tell me what you think in the comments!

★ Help me to get 15,000 subscriber

★ Twitter:

★ Instagram:

★ Minds:

Serato,Rekordbox,DJ,How to DJ,Party Mix,DVS,Turntable,Vinyl,Scratch DJ,How to DJ a Party,How to be a successful DJ,How to DJ live events,DJ Tips,how to get on spotify playlists,music,playlist,new music,music 2020,hits 2020,best songs 2019,playlist 2020,dj playlist,dj mix,serato dj,serato dj pro,discover music,dj tips and tricks,wedding dj tips,WHERE DO DJ'S GET THEIR MUSIC,shazam music app,spotify playlist 2020,soundcloud,

Post a Comment

0 Comments