Advertisement

I purchased a factory second GN Atomic Cricket Bat and it's a bargain!

I purchased a factory second GN Atomic Cricket Bat and it's a bargain! I purchased this factory second GN Atomic via eBay for AU$150 and saved about that much on the Retail model.

A conversation on the CricketBatInfo Discord server convinced me that people wanted to see bargain bats also. So over the next two weeks, I will have two Grade 3 Gray-Nicolls Cricket bats to look.

If you want to look at the eBay store I purchased this from, here is the link and remember to message them (not me) if you have questions about the gear they are selling.




I have the original Atomic shape to compare here


Check out all my GN reviews via my playlist


Help support this original and independent channel by liking the video and leaving comments below.

CricketBatInfo is an independent Cricket Bat review and information Facebook page for cricket enthusiasts worldwide. This page is non-profit and does not sell or endorse products but is always happy to review reputable brands either sent and returned by brand or individual bat owner at their cost.

Join the Cricket Bat Info community on Discord



Like the CricketBatInfo on Facebook at:


Enjoy

Marc

CricketBatInfo,Cricket,Bat,Info,Review,sports,cricket,bat,wicket,ball,sport,football,rugby,soccer,sporting goods,gear,australia,cricket bats,gray-nicolls,india,pakistan,cricket india,cricket australia,greg chappell,cricket centre,bargain,Factory seconds,cricket bat,cricket bat price,cricket bat manufacturer,cricket bat review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments