Advertisement

Introduction to Resourceful Agent Radio Show

Introduction to Resourceful Agent Radio Show This podcast was created to provide solutions and influence others in business, finance, Real Estate and personal development. My name is Andy Silvius and I'm a full time Realtor in Coeur d'Alene Idaho and I'm obsessed with learning new business strategies and finding out how other business owners or entrepreneurs got started and became successful in business. I will be interviewing business owners of all industries in addition to episodes focused on personal development and unconventional ways to create income. Check out my social media profiles on Facebook, Instagram and Youtube @Resourcefulagent and feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions or topics you would like me to cover on the show. Be sure to subscribe and enjoy!

Radio

Post a Comment

0 Comments