Advertisement

Moroccan rustic 'Medfouna' Bread stuffed with Filet and baked in wood fire

Moroccan rustic 'Medfouna' Bread stuffed with Filet and baked in wood fire In this video I'll share with you my little cooking advanture at the country as I tried to make a rustic bread stuffed with filet AKA "Medfouna" in a newly built wood oven. And how I saved the day and maneged to bake my bread anyway and get a very delicious result.

#cookmoroccan #recipe #medfouna

How to make Medfouna bread at home :

****************
Please subscribe to my channel, and click the bell mark,so you can receive notifications to new video .I would be grateful if I could get thumbs up 😊


We post unpublished photos and videos on YouTube to the Instagram so please do follow it ~

Instagram @cook_moroccan

... Enjoy 😘😘😘

medfouna filalia,طريقة تحضير المدفونة بسوق الريصاني,خبز معمرباللحم أو المدفونة الفيلالية,طريقة تحضير المدفونة الفيلالية في الريصاني,Madfouna - Pizza bereber -,Medfouna stuffed bread recipe,Gordon Ramsay Uncharted S01E03,Berber Pizza,mi na3ima,mi na3ima badawiya,مي نعيمة البدوية,الرزيزة فالكانون بطريقة مي نعيمة وخديجة,lala hada,

Post a Comment

0 Comments