Advertisement

The voices of all my female friends! Epic Reveal!

The voices of all my female friends! Epic Reveal! Hey y'all! These are all of my Female Friend's voices. They really are!
List of voices:
Marissa
Dolores
Cassidy
Queen Andrea ( Andrea)
Kaylin
And Jovi!
As I said in the video, I really couldn't find a good recording of Hazel's pretty voice...:((
But! I will indeed save her's for a special episode.
The reason I only did the Female's voices:
If you go to Kai's channel, all of the boys I put in my videos, ( Caiden, Andres, Kai) are there. You can hear all of them! Soooo yea. Hope you loved the video! Hugs and kisses ( ˘ ³˘)♥  p.s: in my recent video I said I'm dealing with personal issues and won't be posting often. This is indeed true but I have time rn because I'm in a week break. :))
Pp.s: the reason I don't put Jovi in a lot of videos is because I'm not that close with her. I would most call her a classmate than a friend. But soon I've known her for 6 years and I still hope we can someday call each other friends :))
Alright! ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ!!
-Fire Gacha oof
ATTENTION:
(Music played in video is not mine all rights to the artist, all people talking are my friends not from any where else!!!)

Reveal!

Post a Comment

0 Comments