Advertisement

This is a hard demon? | ForceDynamix by Minesap | Geometry Dash (Hard Demon) | [Mobile]

This is a hard demon? | ForceDynamix by Minesap | Geometry Dash (Hard Demon) | [Mobile] This really shouldn't be a hard demon, I'd say it's a medium, maybe even an easy demon. I really don't know why this is a hard demon. Seriously why is it a hard demon. I don't understand why it's a hard demon. Make it a medium demon or an easy demon. It shouldn't be a hard demon. It's not a hard demon. It really isn't a hard demon. It seriously, really, 100% not lying, is not a hard demon. It's medium, or an easy demon. Not a hard demon.

Twitter:

Discord: TRUSTX#3858

Tags time ignore aaa.

#GeometryDash
#GD
#TRUSTX

Thanks for listening to my mental breakdown of this "hard demon" Wait, you didn't read it? You just skipped through it? All of it? I spent all that time typing just for you to skip all of it? How could you? I thought we were friends.

#GeometryDash,#GD,#TRUSTX,

Post a Comment

0 Comments