Advertisement

Thoughts From a Bathtub

Thoughts From a Bathtub Hey! This video took a turn for the best?? Started off by being me treating myself to a spa day at home then turned into me sharing my thoughts from my bathtub. At least I managed to keep all the banter upbeat this week!

Don't forget to subscribe and turn on the notification bell to get notified every time I upload a new video because I upload new videos every Wednesday at 4pm EST.

*OPEN ME*
Instagram:
Snapchat: thatsreality4u
TikTok: thatsreality4u

This video was posted when I had: 196 subs
Plz subscribe XD

Tags: #bath #tubthoughts

10 things about me:
1. My name's Megan
2. I'm from Canada
3. I have blue/green eyes
4. I am single af :)
5. I film on a Canon SX600 HS
6. I edit on Photos on Windows 10
7. I love chickens!
8. I'm currently reading the DaVinci Code
9. I want to be TikTok famous ;P
10. Moist is one of my favourite words

tub thoughts,bathtub thoughts,taking a bath,thoughtsinabathtub,thatsrealityforyou,spaday,spadayathome,megan cunningham,tiktok,tiktokfamous,

Post a Comment

0 Comments