Advertisement

COMPANION (Wholesome Elmo vibing) - ORIGINAL MEME

COMPANION (Wholesome Elmo vibing) -  ORIGINAL MEME Ayyyyyy, I've finally make an original meme

Special bd gift for woman Elmo, you're old now U ( U

The looping Elmo running was made on Jan 7 from a call with Elmo and wingedwolf,while testing out with symetry tool. I actually like the out come so I decided to turn it into an original meme. Nothing edgy, just a wholesome vibe

But like, this is the first ever animation that give me no stress at all, I was actually enjoy making from the beginning till the end xP I guess it's just because of its wholesome vibe

I pretty love this one tho, at least I made sth that looks stably ok, Platform 9 was a mess hhhhhh

When you have so much cool ideas for edgy original meme but you end up stumble on this wholesome meme aaaaa

I'll probably do 100k video after this mlem, if I manage enough time

Also I don't care if my original meme looks lame as long as it's not head bobbing and looks likely impossible to make, yes my meme isn't suppose to be copy muahhahaha

------------------------
elmira_503 (Elmo):


Song:
C4C x Leavv - Companion (Chillhop Daydreams 2)


(Please don't spam the comments with "who came here from ..." It's disrespectful, Instead, tell them how much you like their music! Got this from Roxx, I think it's necessary to put it here)

Also the live stream (enjoy the Kahoot)


------------------------

Tools:
Clip Studio Paint Ex
TV Paint 10

Vegas Pro 16

------------------------

Youtube: you are here
Deviantart:
Tumblr:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Picarto (secret streams will be held here)

ORIGINAL

Post a Comment

0 Comments