Advertisement

๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง‍๐Ÿ‘ฆ He Was Found 15 Years Later, But There Were Already Two Of Them...

๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง‍๐Ÿ‘ฆ He Was Found 15 Years Later, But There Were Already Two Of Them... My brother, who disappeared as a child, has returned home! And then... Another one is back! Which of them should we believe? I don't want my parents to get their hearts broken again!

Send us your stories in an e-mail: feelsandthrills@gmail.com! The story that gets animated could be yours!

✅ Subscribe FEELS & THRILLS:

✅ Check out more of our videos: ๐Ÿ˜ณ Mom Asked Me To Keep Her Secret:

Hi all! I'm Alex and I'm 16 now. Have you ever been scammed? Let scammers into your house? When I was one year old, my older brother, Steve, was kidnapped. My family and I were at a fair and I started feeling unwell. My parents carried me to a nearby doctor's practice and by brother stayed outside. When my parents caught on that, he was gone. Mom, dad, the police, the entire city, had been looking for him for months. But with no luck.
My parents couldn't cope with the loss. Living together became a hardship. Each felt guilty for what had happened. They divorced when I was 5. We lived separately, but they were on good terms. I stayed with them in turns and didn't feel deprived of attention. Years went by. My parents had recovered, but sometimes I see them looking at Steve's photos, holding back tears.
One evening, when I was at mom's the door bell rang. Mom went to get it. Then I saw mom, in tears, hugging someone at the door step Coming closer I saw a young guy, hugging mom with tears in his eyes. He saw me and said, "It's me, Steve. I'm back."
I couldn't believe my eyes! My brother who'd been missing for 15 years was at our doorstep. How could it be? He did look kinda like the boy in our family photos. Coming inside, he said that he'd been living with a family in the nearby town. He'd always thought he didn't belong and didn't look like them. He had a different mindset, hobbies, even a different hair color. When he started asking, they confessed he'd been adopted.
Having learned that, Steve decided to find his real family and finally found mom. Mom and I couldn't believe this. We'd said goodbyes to Steve long ago and now he was standing here. Steve couldn't explain how he'd gone missing at the fair. This wasn't unusual, it had been so long ago...but...have you ever forgotten something really big from your childhood? Mom showed Steve his old room. THey hadn't changed anything in it. And then she went to call dad.
Steve wasn't really recognizing anything in our house, even though it was like it had been 15 years ago. This was somewhat...suspicious. Mom interrupted my train of thought. She called us downstairs. Coming down, I saw she was scared. She looked at Steve and said, "Who are you?"
THe boy said, he was Steve, her son. Mom said that an hour ago, another guy came to Dad and said he was Steve! I took a step back from the stranger. "Dad and the boy are coming over," Mom added. The boy seemed nervous and started towards the door. But the door opened to let dad and Steve 2 in.
I can't even imagine how my parents felt at that moment. I was terribly confused. Dad suggested we make things clear. The other Steve, who came to him, said he remembered the moment he was kidnapped. It was a woman, who said she was a relative and my parents had asked her to pick him up. He stayed with her and she said mom and dad didn't want him anymore and gave him to her.
This was true. And all those newspaper articles from long ago. I remembered them. Dad said, he was calling the police so that they could sort things out. But both boys asked him not to. Mom's Steve said he had troubles with the police in his own town and hoped for his real family support during those hard times. He had some gall!
Dad's Steve said he didn't want the woman who'd raised him to get arrested. Whatever she'd done, she was his only family. She was sick and needed money for medicine. Mom was feeling unwell with nerves and I brought her water. Dad looked tense too. He said he wouldn't call the police but demanded a detailed explaination from both Steves. He did look very confused even though he was trying not to show it. They started telling various random facts meant to convince my parents.

#feelsthrills #sharemystory #actuallyhappened

feels thrills,feels and thrills,animated story,short story,animated short stories,meet my story,animation short film,short animation,animation,stories,story,storytime,true stories,actually happened abduction,share my story abduction,my story animated abduction,dory story abduction,animated story abduction,brother,family,problems,pain,house,abduction,father,parents,dad,mother,lies,scammers,brother's disappearance,trouble,stress,shock,robbery,steal,sister,policeman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments